Wednesday, July 4, 2012

pictures.

i just got around to organizing about a year's worth of pictures in my iPhoto, so my hope is to do lots of posting over the next few weeks to share some highlights of our last year.

i got all snuggled in bed with my laptop ready to do just that, but jason told me i have to go to bed, because "we've got an early morning tomorrow," and i "need to go to bed like a normal person." :) he's kinda right. i've been staying up way too late! my body clock is going to be so screwed up come august 21st...

anyway, we're hitting up the fort worth zoo tomorrow with the girls for half-price wednesday & fourth of july. :) we are very excited. we'll take lots of pictures, so stay tuned for an upcoming post. :)

for now... goodnight! happy fourth tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

you might also like...

you might also like...