Friday, November 7, 2008

happy birthday, mom.

my mom's birthday was yesterday, november 6th. i meant to post this then, but i didn't get it done in time. :-(

so, in honor of the woman who birthed and raised... ME... here is a little collage of things that remind me of her:


mom by sara.rains from polyvore.com

my mom, denise, loves:
kitchen aids, fancy flip-flops, things from brighton, gerbera daisies, reading good books, crabtree & evelyn products - especially almond scented, her cat zoomer, (cooking) thanksgiving dinner, artichokes & other good foods, baking (the pink cupcake liners remind me of the cakes she would bake me when i was a little girl... they always had to be pink!), a mini cooper - her dream car, fresh cut lilies, quality cookware, a good glass of wine, and christmas!

of course, she also loves her family, but i felt like that was a given.

happy birthday, mom.

i hope you enjoyed your day. love you!

No comments:

you might also like...

you might also like...