Saturday, July 11, 2009

boy, oh boy.

i have had the pleasure of creating some new invitations lately... both for baby boy showers! :)

here is my latest work:

this first one is for my friend, sunny, who is due to meet her baby boy in mid-september. sunny and i have been friends for around 7 or 8 years... we started dating our husbands during the same week, and got married a month apart! :) i am so excited to meet her little guy, and so blessed that we are still in each other's lives.

her nursery is vintage cars, airplanes and trucks... so cute! i loved this invitation when i saw it... and thought it was perfect!


this invitation was made for a sweet woman from church. she and her husband are in my parents' small group, so our families have known each other for years. her niece is having a baby boy, and carol asked me to do the invitations!

i love the whimsy in this turquoise & lime stroller invitation... so cute!

you can "stroll" on over to my emma kate designs blog to see more of my work. :)

have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are cool, Sara. Way to go.

love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Oh my love, I am so proud of what you do – cannot believe Sunny and Brent are going to be parents – so exciting! We will probably see you tomorrow :>)

Try not to stay up too late

Love you, your mama

you might also like...

you might also like...